Humana People to People India works through a network of 1105 employees in ten states including National Head Quarters in New Delhi. From 8 employees at the time of its start, HPPI now has an experienced workforce of more than 1100 including specialists in their respective field who enable the convergence of expert opinions and enthused implementers, who work together for the betterment of underprivileged community and achieve tenable change.
Fighting with the poor requires resilience, passion and dedication. Bringing sustainable results for vulnerable communities across India is both dynamic and challenging. If you believe you can contribute in bringing tangible change in marginalized lives then we look forward to receiving your application.
We encourage you to visit this page regularly; new positions are posted as vacancies become available where we offer Full-time, Part-time and Consultant openings depending on the requirements.
Position: Report writer and Evaluation officer
Qualification: Master in Social works or masters in any discipline. Experience in social sector preferred
Salary: As per industry standards
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Meet the partner reporting deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering from Project Leaders, writing, review, and approval.
2. Collect Production documentation from the projects, evaluate and approve them and put them in the server for the future use.
3. Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
4. Maintains quality results by using reporting templates; following writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone.
5. Support the implementation of baseline and other surveys, conduct training for the data collection teams and monitor the surveys, and prepare the reports.
6. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
7. Prepare and ensure implementation of the Partner care plan for each Partner.
8. Improve and develop communications material for the organization such as brochure, website, annual report, DVD, poster, etc.
9. Creating and maintaining overview of all contracts as well as reports.
10. Progress reporting and donor application to Head Quarters of HPP.
11. Evaluating and monitoring of the project
12. Work as a team and fulfill any emergency work arising apart from the above mentioned tasks within Grant Administration.